Friday, June 8, 2012

Congratulations...you get to wash your windows!!!

Hoorah!! Someone gets to clean their windows!! I know that doesn't sound like fun, BUT, my winner will NEVER have to buy window cleaner again so that means she'll have more money to spend on crafty things...now THAT sounds like FUN!!!


I used Random.org to pick the winner of these amazing products from Norwex of Canada and the winner is...

IFROG CRAFTER!!!!! 
she said : 

That does sound like an awesome product!!!! I hate cleaning windows, so this might change that. =)

1-green

2-Two years ago, we had 3 or 4 baby bunnies in the backyard. We kept the dog out of there & as they got bigger & their eye open, they would venture out of the nest. It was awesome to watch them grow until they finally went on their way.

Thank for this opportunity Suzette!
<><

I'm so happy I get to share these fabulous window cloths with her! She has 24 hours to respond to my email to her so if she doesn't let me know she wants them, I'll have to pick a different winner....don't hold your breath though, I'm betting she'll get in touch with me.

CONGRATULATIONS IFROG!!!


                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know you were here!