Friday, March 16, 2012

Serendipity day...love is in the air!

Yay! It's Friday...again...already? Wow, this week flew! It's March 16th...my youngest is getting married on March 31st....ahhhhhh...

 
I have some things I have to do for the wedding and now I'm suddenly down to the wire. Panic is setting in. Hmmm...yup...gonna be busy the next couple of weeks.


This will be my last post until the nuptials are over. I have to focus...focus...focus! Gosh, I hate focusing! I'm a do a little of this, do a little of that kinda gal. But, it's MY kid and he IS getting married sooooo, I guess I will focus, get my tasks completed and be back when cleaning up after him is his new wife's worry!...cue up the happy dance music...shhhhhhh


I thought I should get some wedding gift ideas before I go. There's always time for shopping, isn't there?
I need to find the perfect gift for my little (giant 6'7") baker son....

Gonna stroll through some shops that treasured my shop this week....

let's see what surprisingly beautiful things we can find!




My little (giant 6'7") son loves a good wine.
At Corkycrafts they make fun things from wine corks like this wreath. How cool would that be on the front door?








Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue....isn't this the sweetest hair pin in blue? I found it at WeeLambieVintage she has great vintage items for sale in her Etsy shop.









 Dare I say that I may need this vintage crochet book from Amydscrochet ?
Ok, so that would be for me not them....can I just say...

                                              I ♥ babies!




justByou has opened up a whole new line of delicious treats in her shop. These tasty looking morsels are her "Bumpy Road" treats.


I seriously hope they don't have a "bumpy road"  type of life!



Of course no newlywed couples home is complete without romantic candlelight. AMomentinParadise has this beautiful blue hand poured candle she calls "Blue Lagoon". Sounds like a honeymoon destination, doesn't it?






My son's new bride could wear these very cute flip flops on their Blue Lagoon honeymoon, don't you think? I found them at Creatingwithni, she has a wonderfully eclectic shop!





I found another possibility for something old that just happens to be blue too at FancyDodo. Looks like "blue" is the theme this week!













My son may need an idea for a "♥" gift to his new bride. How perfect is this? ....sigh....young ♥...so romantic! Lucinda at ThisArtOfMine has beautiful mixed media art in her shop too!












And now, I really, really, really need to hop to it and get some things done before March 31st! I hope you found some shops to "♥" this week !







13 comments:

  1. Oh my! So little time...Yes! Get focused Suzie! Your youngest son, getting married, Wow! What an ocassion! This is an AWESOME post, and thanks for including our treats. =) All of these items featured today are just fabulous and would make lovely gifts for the newlyweds! I like the candle lots. =D
    Can't wait to hear about the wedding! Have fun and don't stress too much. lol

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your blog !
    Thank you for using my flip flops .

    Creatingwithni.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, so much fun! Thank you for including my candle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, 2 weeks???? I still haven't lost that 10 pounds, "I" better get busy, lol. I can't wait to see you guys! MMM, those treats look delicious, problem is, I look like I do by just b'ing me ;) Oh, don't worry, that won't stop me from looking and possible buying! That candle is beautiful too! You always find the cutest stuff to post about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, that you so much for including my Shakespeare poster/print! It's in wonderful company; congratulations to the other shops as well.
    Peace ~ Lucinda ~ This Art Of Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy and special, fun time! Best of wishes to your youngest and his intended as they marry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your son getting married. This is such a fun post. Thank you for including my pattern book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Suzie, congrats on your son's wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for picking my clutch! I love all the blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohoooo so many things to look at and what stopped me??? chocolate!! Fab blog!! Congrats on son's wedding...looking forward to photo's!!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun
    Enjoy every moment of your son's wedding.
    Thanks for such a nice feature of my blue vintage hair pin in your awesome blog
    I'm a fan!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a special and busy time for you! Congratulations to your son. I'm loving the dress purse and the cork wreath. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful for you! This is such a special time for your family and the gifts you have found are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know you were here!