Friday, February 17, 2012

Come with me to some of my wonderfully crafty friends shops!
        I have to buy a gift for someone special...let's see....

I could buy some soap from EcoChicSoaps she has 
wonderful soaps like  this Japanese Adzuki Goat's Milk soap. 
 Or this Pear Glace Goat's Milk soap (one of my favorites) 
 
I could also get my special someone something ceramic created with love by Irihana Arts like these beautiful wine charms  
This very cute owl bookmark should be considered too. 
I better not forget the card. I might get one from 
Janet Anderson Art ,  hand drawn with love and patience 
 Or I could get one from The Venus Collection...she has wonderful original painted art cards
 I guess I better make up my mind! Thanks for shopping with me!
Let's go shopping again soon! 
Will you help me Pay It Forward and share this post or pin your favorite items? Pretty please♥

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful picks! That owl book mark is just too cute! =)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is isn't it? Michaela does such nice ceramic work! Have a great weekend Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features!!

    Btw, I'm a new follower from Blog Love Therapy and hope you'll join my Winter Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know you were here!