Thursday, February 9, 2012

A plan...

More and more, I have been surfing the blogs on my list trying to get comfortable with my own. I think I am just around the corner from the place I want to be. I like the look of my blog now. It has potential to grow, I think. I really just have to brave jumping in. Interacting with other bloggers seems to be key so, I have decided to put together a couple days of things that will help me to do that. Features, giveaways things that will bring other bloggers onto mine. Scary for me because I am not one to put myself out there for the world to see. Etsy helped with that (a lot). When you make things and people (strangers) actually buy them, it's a huge boost to the crafter's confidence. My store has come a long way since February 2011 and I hope this blog will see the same success!    Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!! :)

    So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know you were here!