Monday, February 13, 2012

I Really hate math

I belong to quite a few groups and teams of handmade crafters.
I have never been much of a joiner, but the teams on Etsy are so awesome!
                                               
Recently , I've been participating in a Twitter Tree (tweeting...who knew?).

One of my fellow tweeters (that's TWEETER, not TWEEKER) mentioned her blog and I had to check it out. So glad I did! Etsy is rolling out a new Direct Check Out system. I am certain there are many of us wondering which is more cost effective, PayPal or Direct Check Out.






I don't know about you but I hate math...no, I mean I really HATE math. Numbers really disturb me. So I was so happy to see that this wonderful Etsy blogger did the math for us, I just simply had to share it!
http://elunajewelry-nc.blogspot.com/2012/02/etsy-direct-checkout-versus-paypal-some.html

If you hate math as much as I do, I think you might want to follow her!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, I'm now f'm now following you!

    Lilly
    LivingVibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know you were here!